Translation Disclaimer

Rent Stabilization Board
Rent Stabilization Board

Residential Rental Unit Inspections

Tenants who are having difficulty getting their landlords to make necessary repairs to rental units can request a housing inspection at the City of Berkeley Housing Department, located in the Civic Center Building, 2180 Milvia Street, 2nd floor.   

For additional information, please call the City of Berkeley Housing Department at (510) 981-5444.

Home | Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
Rent Stabilization Board, 2125 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions or comments? Email: Phone: (510) 981-7368
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903