Translation Disclaimer

Rent Stabilization Board
Rent Stabilization Board


New Alameda County Mandatory Recycling Requirements.  Effective July 1, 2012 all multi-unit dwellings with five (5) or more residential units must have recycling service.   For more information visit the Alameda County Waste Authority's Mandatory Recycling Website:

To establish recycling service at your property please call the City's Customer Service Call Center at 311 (510-981-7270). The City of Berkeley provides free assistance, collection containers, and instructional posters to all refuse accounts. Visit the City of Berkeley Recycling Website for more info at:

Other recent laws affecting property owners: New Laws and Regulations Affecting Rental Properties

Home | Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
Rent Stabilization Board, 2125 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions or comments? Email: Phone: (510) 981-7368
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903