Translation Disclaimer

Rent Stabilization Board
Rent Stabilization Board

Table of Contents for Registration Forms

Description of Form

Many of the links below lead to PDF files that require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.  You can download Acrobat Reader for free. 

Amended Registration Statement (ARS)

Request for Certificate of Permissible Rent Level 

Initial Registration Statement (IRS)

Request for Waiver of Late Registration Penalties

Vacancy Registration Form (VR)  [Post-December 31, 1998 Tenancy]
Vacancy Registration Form (VR) [Pre-1999 Tenancy]
Home | Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
Rent Stabilization Board, 2125 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions or comments? Email: Phone: (510) 981-7368
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903