Translation Disclaimer

Environmental Health Division
Environmental Health Division

Food Booths at Temporary Events

Division of Enviromental Health: Temporary Food EventsPermits are required for food booths at special events in Berkeley.  Event coordinators also receive information about food booth construction, monitoring requirements and safety standards.  Environmental Health coordinates these services with other City departments such as Public Works, Parks and the Berkeley Police.

The Requirements for Food Booths at Temporary Events (PDF Only) brochure and permit application form is available from this page but only as a PDF document.  Print the PDF version of the brochure or obtain it from Environmental Health at (510) 981-5310 and TDD (510) 981-6903.  You can also request the brochure by sending an email to

Submit the Food Booth Application with your payment to the Environmental Health Division at 1947 Center Street, Third Floor Street, Berkeley, CA 94704.  Use this link, Fees by Service Category, to navigate to information about current Environmental Health Division services and fee amounts.

Items that are followed by the phrase "PDF Version" will require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.  To read PDF files, you can use this link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.


Do you need assistance or wish  to report a complaint?

Complete an on-line Request for Service form, or phone Environmental Health at (510) 981-5310 and TDD (510) 981-6903, or send an email to


Home | Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
Environmental Health Division, 2180 Milvia Street, 2nd Floor Berkeley, CA 94704, Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions or comments? Email: Phone: (510) 981-5310
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903