311 City Services
  • Online Services
  • For City services in many
  • languages, call
  • 311 or 510-981-2489

Translation Disclaimer

Quick Links


General Information
General Information

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I suggest a new dataset?

If you cannot find a dataset on the City of Berkeley Open Data Portal, you can suggest a dataset using the Suggest link under the Data Catalog. 

Can I publish my own data on the City of Berkeley Open Data Portal?

At this time, only City employees can publish data on the City of Berkeley Open Data Portal.

How do I ask questions about a dataset?

When you are looking at a dataset, you can click on the “About” tab.  This includes data owner information. See this help page on Socrata’s website.

Home | Residents | Businesses | Visitors | Services | Elected Officials
Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
City of Berkeley - Central Administrative Offices, 2180 Milvia St, Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903