311 City Services
  • Online Services
  • For City services in many
  • languages, call
  • 311 or 510-981-2489

Translation Disclaimer

Quick Links


Online Service Center
Online Service Center

Report a Broken Parking Meter or Parking Pay Station

Please fill out this form to report a broken parking meter or parking pay station.

Your submission will be reviewed by the 311 Customer Service Team,
Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.

For information requests, you may be able to find your answer with a Search of our website. To ensure proper routing of a report or request for a non-meter or non-pay station issue, please visit the Online Service Center Main Page or submit a General Request.

If reporting a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately. If reporting a Public Works emergency (e.g., sewer overflow, traffic signal outage, fallen trees, toxic spill, etc) please call (510) 981-6620.

Identify Parking Meter or parking pay station - Please tell us ID# and whether it is a parking meter or parking pay station.

Device type:

Problem type:
Describe location:
  Tell us exact the address or intersection if possible. Cross-streets / landmarks are also helpful for work crews.
Other details:
  Anything else we should know so we can find the problem and perform this parking meter or parking pay station repair?
Your email address:
Phone # (daytime or cell):
Name (first / last):
Home | Residents | Businesses | Visitors | Services | Elected Officials
Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
City of Berkeley - Central Administrative Offices, 2180 Milvia St, Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903