311 City Services
  • Online Services
  • For City services in many
  • languages, call
  • 311 or 510-981-2489

Translation Disclaimer

Quick Links


Online Service Center
Online Service Center

Report Graffiti

Please fill out this form to report graffiti.

Your submission will be reviewed by the 311 Customer Service Team,
Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.

For information requests, you may be able to find your answer with a Search of our website. To ensure proper routing of a report or request for a non-graffiti issue, please visit the Online Service Center Main Page or submit a General Request.

If reporting a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately. If reporting a Public Works emergency (e.g., sewer overflow, traffic signal outage, fallen trees, toxic spill, etc) please call (510) 981-6620.

Describe incident in detail:

* Nature of the graffiti - Is it offensive, not offensive?
* Type of building or object graffiti found on - Is it a business, house, bus bench, traffic sign, etc.?
Where did you see it?

If possible, tell us a) Exact street address or b) Intersection where a work crew can find / verify the problem you report. Fill out c) General Location, otherwise.
a) Exact street address

Ex: '123 DWIGHT WAY'
In addition to giving us an address, use c) General Location to add more detail.
b) Intersection
c) General Location
Have a photo?
Have a photo? Reply to confirmation email, and attach it to help our work crew identify graffiti incident.
Your email address:
Phone # (daytime or cell):
Name (first / last):
Home | Residents | Businesses | Visitors | Services | Elected Officials
Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
City of Berkeley - Central Administrative Offices, 2180 Milvia St, Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903