311 Online Service Center Main Menu - City of Berkeley, CA

A number of online services have been made available for your convenience.

 If reporting a non-urgent (no current or eminent threat to life or property) police matter, please call (510) 981-5900. To report a Public Works emergency (e.g., sewer overflow, traffic signal outage, fallen trees, toxic spills, etc) please call (510) 981-6620.

Can’t find what you’re looking for, dial 3-1-1 Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM inside City limits or call (510) 981-2489.

311 Online Service Center