Recorder's Offices in Other States


To find out how to apply for an out-of-state Birth, Death Certificate or Marriage License, please visit the CDC website by clicking on the link bellow:

Please be advised that you will be redirected to an out-side website, which will provide you with a list of all the other States Recorder's Offices.