Translation Disclaimer

City Attorney
City Attorney

How do I file a claim against the City?

You may download and complete the fillable claim form by clicking on this link, Claim Form and Filing Procedures to File A Claim Against the City of Berkeley.   You must return the original signed claim form.  We do not accept emailed claims.  You may also pick up a claim form from the City Clerk's office.  

UPDATE:  The Claim Form INSTRUCTIONS have been updated regarding tow claims.  The Claim Form has been updated to be fillable.  However, an original signature is required.  Neither fax nor emailed claims are accepted.

Home | Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
City Attorney, 2180 Milvia Street 4th Floor, Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions or comments? Email: Phone: (510) 981-6950
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903