Translation Disclaimer

City Manager's Office
City Manager's Office

2012 Annual Report
Expanded Online Services

Online Service Center

Our online services keep growing: You can now reserve park and picnic sites, sign up for recreation classes, report pot holes, graffiti, and broken parking meters, schedule building inspections, pay parking tickets, look up phone numbers, and apply for City jobs. The Online Service Center can be found at:

Online Crime Reporting and CrimeView Community

You can now file police reports online for certain non-emergency crimes such as car break-ins, bicycle thefts, vandalism, and identity theft. If the crime occurred in Berkeley, there are no known witnesses or suspect leads, and you have an email address, you can use the Online Crime Reporting System. You will receive a police report by email and it will be reviewed in two business days. If more investigation is needed, you will be contacted directly.

Please remember, this is for certain non-emergency crimes only. For emergencies or crimes in progress, call 911 or (510) 981-5911.

You can also search for information about crime in the City of Berkeley for the previous six-month period using the City's enhanced CrimeView Community website. You can find information by type, location, and date with the easy-to-use mapping tool. The CyberWatch feature also allows you to create customized email alerts for activity in an area you specify. For more information go to:


Return to 2012 Annual Report, Main Page

Home | Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
City Manager's Office, 2180 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions or comments? Email: Phone: (510) 981-7000
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903