RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
Special Meeting Minutes
Saturday, November 10, 2012
(No Video Archive)
Many of the links below lead to PDF files that require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your PC. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC download Acrobat Reader for free.
If you are unable to access this information online, please participate by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone (510) 981-7368 (981-RENT), or TDD (510) 981-6903.
1. Roll call – Chair Stephens called the meeting to order at 2:40 p.m.
Commissioners present: Blake, Dodsworth, Drake, Harr, Shelton, Townley, Tregub, Webster, Stephens
Commissioners absent: None
Staff present: Kelekian
2. Approval of Agenda M/S/C (Drake/Shelton) APPROVE AGENDA. Voice vote. Carried: 8-1-0-0. NO: Blake.
3. Public Forum There were no speakers.
4. Action Items
a. From Board Members, Executive Director and Committees
(1) Discussion and possible action to adopt a resolution authorizing the Executive Director to increase the purchase order for Volt Management Services by an amount not to exceed $60,000 (Executive Director) M/S/C (Townley/Harr) ADOPT RESOLUTION AS WRITTEN. Voice vote. Carried: 9-0-0-0.
5. CLOSED SESSION – The Board will convene in Closed Session pursuant to California Government Code § 54957(b).
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Title: Executive Director
Following Closed Session, Chair Stephens announced that the Board took action to approve the proposed assessment tool for the Executive Director's Performance Evaluation.
6. Adjournment – The meeting was adjourned at 5:29 p.m.