Online Service Center
Online Service Center

Request Service or Information from City Departments

Please fill out this form to request service or information from city departments. Submissions are reviewed by the 311 Customer Service Team, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

If reporting a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately. If reporting a Public Works emergency (e.g., sewer overflow, traffic signal outage, fallen trees, toxic spill, etc) please call 311.

Describe your request in detail:

To request service or information from other City Departments, please provide as much information as you can. For information-only requests, you may be able to find your answer with a Search of our web site.
Your email address:
Phone # (daytime or cell):
Name (first / last):
Home | Residents | Businesses | Visitors | Services | Elected Officials
Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
City of Berkeley - Central Administrative Offices, 2180 Milvia St, Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903